SMS / MMS Texting Signup Notice
Message and data rates may apply. To unsubscribe, text STOP to 313131 (393939 in Canada). For help text HELP anytime. Available in USA & Canada. Up to 1000 msg/mo. Your privacy is always protected and your information will not be shared.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
E-hydrate collects information from you when you or enter information on our site. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ORDERS OR BY EMAIL OR BY PHONE to better protect your privacy and financial information.
How do we use your information?
E-hydrate may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect visitor information?
E-hydrate’s website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If users disable cookies in their browser: If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders The Shopping Cart may not function.
Third Party Disclosure
E-hydrate does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
E-hydrate does not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
E-hydrate honors “do not track” signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that E-hydrate does not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 7 business days We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
All orders are processed weekly and transit times are determined by shipping method. Shipping is FREE on all regular E-hydrate products* – sample pack products do not necessarily qualify for free shipping, but are shipped using a efficient flat-rate shipping method. All orders will ship UPS Ground or United States Post Office. Please visit the checkout page to determine shipping charges, if any.
E-hydrate strives for 100% satisfaction all the time for all of our products. If you are unhappy with any item purchased at E-hydrate.com, you may return it for a replacement or request a refund within 30 days. Please contact us by email at support[at]E-hydrate.com and we’ll arrange your return. Shipping charges are non-refundable. We reserve the right to request unused items to be returned to E-hydrate for examination prior issuing refunds over $10 and we may refuse to issue refunds if we, in our sole discretion, have determined that such products have been used or tampered with.
Special Sales Terms and Conditions
All special sales offers are subject to availability. Selection varies by date and stock. Discounts may not be applied to non-consumable merchandise (clothing, etc.). Deals cannot be combined with other promotional offers or discounts. Customers returning items purchased will forfeit the portion of the discount used for those items.
The following apply to ALL SPECIAL SALES offers:
- Offers not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
- This discount applies to the lower priced product.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The offers cannot be used to discharge the debt in respect of any outstanding payment to E-hydrate LLC.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.
All online promo codes are subject to certain restrictions. You must enter the specified promo code at checkout in order to receive your savings. Valid only for new purchases.
Brand Ambassador Special Terms and Conditions
E-hydrate, from time-to-time, selects individuals and/or companies or organizations to serve as Brand Ambassadors for E-hydrate and it’s suite of products and services. Typically, Brand Ambassadors are provided E-hydrate product at not cost in exchange for promotional consideration. The following terms and conditions apply to E-hydrate brand ambassadorship:
- Brand Ambassador packages or no-cost coupon codes may not be redeemed more than one time per 60 day period. E-hydrate, at no time whatsoever, is under any obligation to provide product(s) at no cost to any Brand Ambassador and such products or shipments are at the sole discretion of E-hydrate.
- Brand Ambassadors shall not sell Company products on unauthorized Web sites on the Internet or in public, retail or service establishments.
- Brand Ambassadors shall not sell Company products for resale.
- Brand Ambassadors shall present Company products in a truthful, sincere and honest manner, and shall conduct themselves in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of E-hydrate.
- Brand Ambassadors shall protect E-hydrate’s trademark and trade name by not reproducing E-hydrate’s name and/or trademarks or copy any of E-hydrate’s materials for use in any advertising without the prior written approval of E-hydrate.
- All Brand Ambassadors are independent and in no way are employees, agents, partners or franchisees of, or considered a member of any joint venture with E-hydrate. Brand Ambassadors shall not be treated as employees with respect to this Agreement for federal, state or local law tax purposes, or otherwise. Brand Ambassadors hereby agree to abide by all federal, state and local laws relating to my E-hydrate business.
- Brand Ambassadors are not covered by any State Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation Act.
- Brand Ambassadors cannot act on behalf of, represent or execute any contracts on behalf of E-hydrate.
- Brand Ambassadors do not have any authority to incur any debt, obligation or liability on behalf of E-hydrate.
- Brand Ambassadors have carefully read and agree to comply with the E-hydrate’s policies and standards all of which are incorporated into and made a part of these Terms and Conditions (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”).
- All Brand Ambassadors must be in good standing, and not in violation of any of the terms of the Agreement, to be eligible to receive remuneration from E-hydrate.
- E-hydrate may amend the Agreement at its sole discretion. Amendments shall be effective as of the date of issuance. If I do not agree to any amendment, cancel my E-hydrate Brand Ambassador relationship in writing no later than 30 days from the date of issuance.
Submission of Comments and Other Content
All media materials submitted by you to E-hydrate including comments, reviews, photos, videos and all other content shall become the sole property of E-hydrate in perpetuity, without limitation and throughout the Universe, once submitted to E-hydrate in any form. E-hydrate may, at it’s sole discretion, use, modify, or delete, portions or complete submissions without limitation and free of any obligation of any kind to you. You warranty that you have the absolute unabridged right to the content prior to submission to E-hydrate and assume all liabilities associated with location, talent, music and other potential rights issues associated with the content you submit and hold E-hydrate harmless to all claims related hereto.
Any claim or dispute between you and E-hydrate (or any of our subsidiaries or affiliates) arising out of relating in any way to the Product or this Agreement may be resolved, at the sole discretion of E-hydrate, through final, binding arbitration. This arbitration obligation — in the event E-hydrate chooses to arbitrate the dispute in lieu of court — applies regardless of whether the claim or dispute involves a tort, fraud, misrepresentation, product liability, negligence, violation of a statue, or any other legal theory. Both you and E-hydrate specifically acknowledge and agree that you waive your right to bring a lawsuit based on such claims or disputes and to have such lawsuit resolved by a judge or a jury in the event E-hydrate chooses arbitration as its chosen means of dispute resolution.
All arbitration under this Agreement shall be conducted on an individual (and not a class-wide) basis, and an arbitrator shall have no authority to award class-wide relief. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement specifically prohibits you from commencing arbitration proceedings as a representative of others or joining in any arbitration proceedings brought by any other person.
Procedures for Dispute Resolution
Before commencing any dispute resolution proceedings under this Agreement, you must first present the claim or dispute to us by emailing E-hydrate at support[at]e-hydrate.com with the EXACT subject line: “Claim or Dispute” and allowing E-hydrate the opportunity to resolve the claim or dispute. If your claim or dispute is not resolved within sixty (60) days to your satisfaction, you may commence a proceeding in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
To commence with a proceeding you must email E-hydrate at support[at]E-hydrate.com with a message (no more than 3 typed pages in length if printed on 8.5” x 11” paper) detailing you claim or dispute along with any copies of evidence or witness accounts to support such claim or dispute. This message must include a valid email address to where you may receive messages (“Your Email Address”), your complete and legal name and address to where you may receive materials. E-hydrate shall be granted thirty (30) days from the receipt of your message to determine, in its sole discretion, whether the matter will be resolved through binding arbitration or in a court and will notify you of its decision by email to Your Email Address. Not all matters will be selected by E-hydrate for resolution via arbitration and E-hydrate does not warranty such a selection will be made in your case.
The arbitration of any claim or dispute under this Agreement shall be conducted pursuant to the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) United States Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. These rules and procedures are available by calling the AAA or by visiting its web site at www.adr.org.
The arbitration or court proceeding(s) related to any claim or dispute under this Agreement shall be conducted in the State of California. All court proceedings shall be held in a court in the County of Los Angeles, California or in a court chosen by E-hydrate at it’s sole discretion.
All administrative expenses of arbitration proceedings commenced under this Agreement shall be divided equally between you and E-hydrate, except that if the claim or dispute that is the subject of the arbitration proceedings is more than seventy-five thousand dollars (US $75,000), then you will be responsible for administrative expenses in accordance with the Commercial Fee Schedule provided by the AAA. You acknowledge and agree that each party shall pay the fees and costs of its own counsel, experts and witnesses.
If there are any questions regarding this Agreement you may contact us using the information below
312 S Beverly Dr #6907
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
1 (424) 298-2997